6th International Surface Cleaning Workshop
“Future and Current Challenges in Surface Cleaning”
What: To present and discuss current and future challenges and solutions in surface cleaning to the surface cleaning community. The workshop will give end-users, researchers and suppliers a forum to discuss new technologies, solutions and limitations in meeting surface cleaning needs for the year 2008 and beyond. The Conference will include invited and contributed presentations and panel discussions.
When: November 3-4, 2008
Where: 240 Egan Research Center, Raytheon Amphitheater, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- New and emerging cleaning technologies
- Damage issues during cleaning
- Challenges in Single Wafer and EUV Mask cleaning
- Post-CMP cleaning challenges and solutions
- Physical cleaning techniques (megasonic, brush, laser, etc.
- Surface cleaning for Cu and low-k and high-k dielectrics
- Effect of Chemistry on Cleaning
- Issues in Cleaning large substrates (300mm wafers)
- Economical (Cost of Ownership) and environmental (EHS) impact of surface cleaning